We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
The Revenue Accountant is a critical role in the organization and will be responsible for handling day-to-day, month and quarter-end billing related tasks; including the management of client billing communications, management of client license data, preparation of billing files, management of uncollected invoices, and accuracy of revenue recognition. The Finance Specialist will maintain regular communication with clients on all billing related matters and work collaboratively with other departments throughout the company to research and respond to client inquiries. The Finance Specialist will also be responsible for creating and preparing various financial and operational reports. Strong communication skills are needed as this position interacts frequently across departments and with senior leadership.
- Review new deals and prepare sales orders and invoices based on executed agreements.
- Preparation, posting, and reconciliation of revenue in accordance with ASC 606
- Manage client billing communications and collaborate with other departments to research and respond to client inquires in a timely manner
- Ensure all clients remain informed on all outstanding debts and deadlines
- Assist in updating and maintaining client license and administrative information
- Prepare and/or assist with assembling monthly professional services and quarterly/yearly license invoice billing files
- Provide prompt responses to questions from business partners and support business with ad-hoc analysis upon request
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working in an office environment as a revenue specialist - billing and revenue recognition.
- Proficiency in fair credit practices, accounting principles and collection regulations, preference to those who have billing and revenue experience within software and/or fintech industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Must maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or concerns by using judgment that is consistent with company standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- NetSuite and/or Salesforce experience preferred
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, or related discipline What We Offer
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.