Be part of something bigger.
Knowledge may be power, but you need to put the right knowledge in the right hands at just the right time to create truly powerful solutions. That's exactly what you'll be able to do at LexisNexis. We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics that help customers around the world enhance productivity, improve decision making and advance the rule of law. If you're passionate about driving and developing successful new business opportunities, we're looking for you.
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
This position exists to provide analytical and operational sales support and leadership for the LNNA Sales organization. This position provides expertise and leadership across Sales Operations including project management and cross training in addition to core responsibilities. This includes the analysis and reporting of POS, revenue, expense, variable compensation, and customer information in addition to proactive partnering with Sales leadership. The position interacts with various departments on a regular basis including 1) Sales Commissions 2) Finance 3) Segment Management.
Recommended Skills Functional Knowledge
- Provides operational support to sales management
- Plans and coordinates projects to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the sales force
- Develops processes and procedures to support the sales process and participates in the development of requirements for sales support systems
- Maintains information of sales activities that support sales performance metrics and sales process improvement
- Works independently
- Solves complex problems
- Contributes to process improvements
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others
- Occasionally leads the work of small project teams;
- Problem solving
- Explains difficult or sensitive information
- 3 or more years of experience in a sales organization
- Bachelor's degree.
- Analyst experience
- Experience working within a sales organization and senior leadership
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint experience
- Ability to work remotely
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.