Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 800 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 50.000 staff.
- Assist with implementation and commissioningof analytical instruments
- Maintaining application software and operating systems for computerized analytical instrumentation
- Ensuring compliance with data integrity initiatives
- Provides a broad range of IT support for computer systems (eg. OS and software upgrades and implementation)
- Ensures the management of electronic data remains compliant with FDA regulations
- Remains abreast of industry IT requirements and trends
- Minimum of Associates or certification in computer technology
- Minimum 4 years experience in IT (eg. help desk, network management ) and technical writing experience
- Experience with troubleshooting software and OS
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays