Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Applies the highest quality standard in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Demonstrates strong client service skills, teamwork, and collaboration
- Proactively plans and multitasks to maximize productivity
- Meets all quality and productivity metrics and demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Performs laboratory operations with good dexterity, good laboratory technique, and high degree of accuracy and precision
- Perform/review preparations of reagents, samples, and standards according to procedures.
- Perform/review routine, non-routine and complex analyses; instrumental analyses; including calibration and troubleshooting/repair of instruments independently
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask
- Perform work independently
- Expand technical expertise into multiple areas
- Assist in diagnosing problems; solve simple problems, and suggest solutions to complex problems in professional area
- Guide and mentor junior staff to successfully complete projects and grow technical knowledge
- Provide coverage for management when needed
- Document testing, observations, deviations, and results clearly and completely, and in compliance with regulatory requirements - striving to minimize errors
- Understand and perform calculations as required by test methods • Understand and utilize computers for information access, calculations, and report preparation
- Read and understand analytical procedures (compendial and client supplied) and internal SOP's
- Support onboarding of new instrumentation including performing/reviewing IQ/OQ/PQ data or qualifications
- Provide consultation for clients
- Demonstrate technical writing skills and complete investigations independently
- Demonstrate leadership qualities including;
- Effective communication
- Follow through on assignments
- Process/review data, generate/review reports, and evaluate data
- Suggest and implement lab improvements or modify existing processes to maximze quality and productivity; support and drive LEAN initiatives
- Identify or support speaking or publishing opportunities and assist with driving to publication or presentation (either internally or externally)
- Commitment to occasional overtime as workload requires
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related degree concentration and a minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience, masters degree with a minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience, or a Ph.D with no laboratory experience.
- Experience with cell culture, cell banking, mammalian cells, aseptic techniue, and working in a clean room environment perferred.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays