Senior Software Engineer - 3D Tomography --URGENTLY HIRING SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS--
* Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
* Job Type: Direct-hire / Permanent
* Salary: $165K to $185K DOE
* Location:100% REMOTE
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with strong C++ experience, please read on!
Based in Newark, CA, we are a top defense and screening technology company with a broad global presence. Our unique and innovative company ensures continued safety and support is provided for our clients' staff and systems, as well as the general public. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our diverse team and help us continue to drive success for many years to come!
Top Reasons to Work with Us * HUGE growth opportunities
* We are extremely well-established. We're not a start-up
* Highly complex and scalable product line
What You Will Be Doing * You will be a part of our integral team which focuses on developing the system control components for our 3D tomography system. This will also include development of low level controls which will effect electrical and mechanical motions within our system.
* Be a hands-on developer / team player
* Design, develop, implement, and test features for new releases
* Act as a mentor to more junior team members
* Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams / individuals
What You Need for this Position * BSCS or Master's degree in a related field of study
* Expert level experience with C++
* Strong Python experience
* Experience in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture, etc.
* Basic SQL experience
Nice to have:
* Experience writing device drivers in Linux
* Experience with NodeJS
* Experience with CORBA or Thrift
What's In It for You * Competitive base salary ($165K to $185K)
* Annual incentive bonus plan
* Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Flexible hours
* Work/life balance
* Tuition assistance
* Paid maternity/paternity leave
* Growth Opportunities
* Amazing internal culture/team!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to grow with an incredible organization, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brennen Leftwick
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.