Senior Software Engineer - LOCALiQ
As Senior Software Engineer, you will build tools and applications that support the LOCALiQ Media Organization by leveraging a full stack across front end technologies of Angular, React, and backend technologies like Java, Spring, MySQL, php.
We are a fast-paced product-led engineering team working to build the next generation of Digital Marketing management systems partnering with Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and Snap. If you are profoundly technical, analytical, and eager to build solutions that directly impact the company's core values, we want to talk to you!
About Your Responsibilities:
· Create scalable, fault tolerant, anti-fragile web services.
· Ensure that all developed applications are extensively tested and sufficiently documented.
· Work closely with product owners, tech leads, quality assurance and direct management to elaborate and define requirements, priorities and estimate timelines.
· Work with other team members to define service APIs.
· Quickly develop executable prototypes and iterate on ideas.
· Tenaciously follow technological advancements relevant to our customers and propose integration and use.
· Working knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular, React.
· 5+ Years Java development experience in a high traffic enterprise setting.
· Hand-on knowledge of Spring / Hibernate frameworks.
· Experience with automated testing frameworks and TDD.
· Experience with RDBMS concepts and SQL.
· Experience with RESTful Web Services.
· Experience working with Git/GitHub.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic work environment.
· Ability to work well with rapid deployment cycles and tight deadlines.
· Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent work experience.
· Experience in Digital Marketing / Online advertising (SEO/SEM) an advantage.
· 3 years of experience working within a Unix-based operating system.
· Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodologies and principles.
· Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
· AWS/GKE or Cloud Environment exposure from a DevOps perspective would be an advantage.
· Experience with other JVM languages useful (eg Groovy, Kotlin etc)
· Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases.
· Eager attitude ready to solve challenges daily.
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 7 hours ago