Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk's Senior Training Specialists are part of the reason that we have been recognized by Training Magazine as a member of their Top 100 list for the last 15 years.
As a Senior Training Specialist, you will partner with the training team and business leaders to identify, plan, design, develop, administer, evaluate and revise technical training curriculum and workshops that are driven by the strategic performance needs of the organization.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Consult with management on current and emerging employee performance and development needs within their responsibility
- Lead the development, coordination, administration, and maintenance of a variety of technical, operational, and functional training with a primary focus on Tufting
- Develop curriculum outlines and materials in conformance with selected instructional methods (1-on-1, group training, virtual training, coaching, lectures, demonstrations, conference-style meetings, workshops, computerized training, etc.) and purchase necessary training materials to support the curriculum
- Deliver 1-on-1 training to existing employees who are promoted or transferred into new positions
- Analyze employee feedback and performance data to measure, identify and eliminate performance gaps, identify audiences, and deliver appropriate training
- Conduct in-depth on-site analysis of production skill sets and review monthly metrics from manufacturing departments to gauge progress in key areas, adjusting training as needed for improvement
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years of related experience OR a combination of education, training, and specific job-related experience
- Ability to operate tufting machines and knowledge of the machine operation
- Forklift experience (preferred)
- Ability to speak English as well as Spanish
- Knowledge of individual and group training delivery methods (including paper-based, PC-based, action learning, and distance learning), program and curriculum development, training delivery and training evaluation methods, etc.
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of diverse individuals in written, oral and interpersonal forms; consulting and negotiating effectively with internal and external customers
- Designing and delivering instructional learning, assessments, and performance measurement tools; evaluating and improving curriculum and processes
- Building strong working relationships and working collaboratively with strong personal organization, poise, and professionalism to achieve results through team efforts, challenging established practices, and drawing relevant conclusions
- Managing multiple tasks and initiatives simultaneously
- Formulating action plans and timelines to ensure projects are completed to meet business needs
- This position will require working inside both manufacturing and office environments in Calhoun, GA
- Travel may be required (occasionally, less than 25%)
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.