Salary: W2 only
Description: Our client is currently seeking multiple Senior User Experience Designers. For immediate consideration, please send resume and portfolio directly to mzorn @ judge.com.
A UX Designer is passionate about creating great experiences within health care. Their goal is to understand our users and business needs, and collaborate with the product team to help create a great product experience for our users. The Senior User Experience Designer will work within a collaborative, cross-functional project team to design portals, applications and web properties. They will partner with UX researchers, designers, developers and UX managers to translate information architecture, navigation and process flows into easy-to-use and aesthetically beautiful solutions.
- UX related degree (HCI, Information Architecture, UX, Design school).
- Healthcare experience is nice to have.
- UX research experience is highly desired.
- Needs to have experience working on complex enterprise systems.
- 5 yrs: Experience creating wireframes and prototypes to communicate design concepts
- 5 yrs: Demonstrated understanding of mature user-centered design practices
- 5 yrs: Experience participating in user research and concept testing with users
• Advocate for user-centered research and design principles.
• Gather insights and test concepts with users in order to inform design decisions
• Work on one or more projects while meeting UX, technical and business requirements.
• Collaborate with team members to identify, prioritize and implement design solutions in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process.
• Leverage and contribute to existing design pattern libraries and interface guidelines.
• Participate in the research process.Required Qualifications:
• At least 5 years of UX experience
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Information Architecture, Communications, Computer Science, a related discipline, OR two years of relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated understanding user-centered design and research activities.
• Ability to manage time and deadlines effectively.
• Portfolio of relevant user experience design and/or research project deliverables.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Practice selling ideas with good negotiation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team and internal clients.
• Experience gathering user research and testing concepts with users to inform design decisions.
• Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas.
• Experience with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision).Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience working with Agile methodology.
• Master's degree or higher in Design, HCI, Psychology, Information Architecture, or related discipline.
• Experience with enterprise software.
• Experience with medical or healthcare industries.
• Experience in practical application of accessibility standards and guidelines.
• Experience in group facilitation, user interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis, usability test moderation and card sorting.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
• Experience designing for mobile and/or responsive web.
• Visual design skills a plus.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com