Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
Responsible for installation, startup, process performance, training and service of Andritz supplied equipment for Municipal Dewatering (Centrifuges, Belt Presses, Filter Presses, Screening equipment, etc). As required provides customer operational and mechanical technical assistance to existing installations. On a daily basis utilizes customer relations skills to quickly bring closure to project. Frequent travel and adaptability is a requirement of this position.
• Verification of proper installation of Andritz supplied equipment.
• Ability to write detailed reports in the English Language, outlining situations occurring at the job site.
• Mechanical and electrical checkout of Andritz supplied equipment.
• Process optimization prior to performance testing.
• Demonstration of performance based upon customer specifications.
• Maintain a good understanding of electrical and pneumatic controls and problem resolution at site when required.
• As required, modify the equipment PLC programming at site to meet customer requirements.
• Promotes and furthers Andritz's goals through the development of good customer relationships and recognized professionalism while at site.
• Maintains current knowledge of new Andritz Technology, both process and startup requirements.
• Stays current on all OSHA training, and wears appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required for each specific job site.
• This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
• This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Process knowledge of different Andritz manufactured equipment.
• Experience at reading basic engineering drawings.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft (Windows, Word, Excel).
• Electrical Instrumentation and working knowledge of PLC programming with Allen Bradley, Siemen's, Modicon and GE is a + for this position.
SPECIALIZED JOB SKILLS:
• Must be able to use most hand tools and have well developed mechanical aptitude.
• Must have ability to use precision measuring instruments and the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints.
• The physical demands of this position require the ability to walk, sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds, and have the dexterity to bend and stoop for long periods of time.
• Must be able to climb ladders and maintain balance on catwalks and platforms.
• Make visual inspections with precise hand and finger movements, with reasoning and problem solving ability.
Interfaces with Clients, Service Manager, Engineering, and Andritz Representatives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 7326
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Texas
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
San Diego, California
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago