Sogeti USA is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join our Sogeti USA team in Des Moines, Iowa. This is a full time role with great benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Aid in the analysis/requirements gathering, design, configuration, implementation/testing, and support of SharePoint solutions.
Work closely with content owners to understand how they should manage their content to promote ease of use and intuitive site navigation; discuss what is working well and what needs improvement regarding their sites & search results
Role Specific Skills:
Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
Experience & Exposure:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- PowerShell required
- SQL Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Team Foundation Server, a plus
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
Bachlor's degree required
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice! The benefits our employees enjoy:
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life