EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Site Leader
Job Summary: The Site Leader will plan, direct, coordinate and execute all facility maintenance related activities to ensure that the client's needs are met or exceeded. The Site Leader is a working position and will execute the service delivery of preventative, corrective and general maintenance and special projects. The Site Leader is responsible for financial and quality results and building a strong, positive relationship with the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine and on-demand maintenance on facility equipment including, but not limited to, audits, responding to alarms, system failures and facility occupant complaints.
- Supervise subcontractors and a team of 2 - 4 associates
- Serve as key point of contact to client and subcontractors
- Conduct management analysis of facility equipment
- Maintain the site process manuals and ensure compliance to SOPs
- Manage and ensure all safety requirements are met
- High School Diploma, G.E.D or equivalent
- Five or more years mechanical experience, including electrical, plumbing, carpentry required; or equivalent combination of training, education and experience. Experience in understanding and applying safety requirements (for example, but not limited to, Fall Protection, LOTO, Haz Com).
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
- Mechanical experience including, but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, HVAC or carpentry plus knowledge of safety requirements and training.
- Engage associates to complete tasks efficiently and with a positive attitude
- Ability to coach associates in a constructive manner
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 6AM - 230PM or 7AM - 330PM....Must be flexible based on need, work weekend days when necessary
The work site for this position is:
Los Cerritos Mall
239 Los Cerritos Center
Cerritos, CA. 90703Work Environment:
Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is considered normal.Physical Demands:
Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Frequently is required to climb or balance. Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
This job has expired.