WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Small Business Portfolio Manager. The Small Business Portfolio Manager will assist the Small Business Relationship Manager(s) to manage a portfolio of existing Small Business customer relationships as assigned by the Small Business team leader or department manager and assist in the procurement of new Small Business loan relationships. The incumbent will have overall responsibility for the daily servicing of these Small Business Relationships, which involves the management of existing loan and deposit accounts as well as the sale of additional credit and non-credit products, including cash management and on-line banking services, as deemed appropriate. The incumbent will serve as the "gatekeeper" for the recommendation or direct sale of other Bank products and services in an effort to increase depth of the banking relationship and the overall customer contribution and profitability margin of the assigned portfolio. The incumbent will also work closely with the Team Leader or Department Manager to support the overall sales efforts and business development needs of the assigned territory supported by the Small Business Relationship Managers and retail branch network. The incumbent will be required to travel within a defined sales/service territory to branch locations and visit Small Business customers at their place of business.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position located in Philadelphia, PA
- Preferred Incumbent would have an Associate’s or Bachelor's degree, ideally in a business related field but not required. Will accept equivalent experience in retail and commercial banking divisions.
- Must have at least 2-4 years of relevant banking experience.
- Total relevant banking experience may be in the areas of Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial Real Estate, Middle Market, and Business Banking, Small Business Banking or appropriate retail banking/branch experience.
- Must have effective sales skills and superior customer service skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of commercial and consumer loan and deposit products.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally
This job has expired.