Who You'll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting tasks, innovative minds and emerging technologies. Our Seattle Software Solutions practice is looking to add experienced software engineers who are excited about working on a variety of unique tasks.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Partner with teams and customers to meet and exceed delivery commitments
- Create impact through excellent client delivery, either alone or as part of a delivery team
- Deliver high-quality written, verbal, and/or visual communication to clients
- Understand client business problems; work on the design, development, configuration, testing, and deployment of software to provide the solution.
- Write the code to produce applications that provide measurable business value to our clients
- At least five years of software development experience, ideally in a client-facing or consulting environment
- In-depth knowledge of more than one in-demand programming language such as Java, Kotlin, Scala, or Go
- Proven experience with APIs, REST, and CI/CD tools
- Prior experience with at least one Cloud PaaS technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 41 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have ability to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 12,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.