Cradlepoint is seeking a highly motivated Software development engineer to join our automation test Infrastructure team. The candidate will do full stack test infrastructure development to maintain and scale our test infrastructure for use by the R&D organization. Candidate would ideally have experience in building and maintaining highly scalable test infrastructure for our end points, cloud based management system, and release process. In addition, the successful candidate will enjoy a fun working environment with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Work within a multi-disciplined Agile team to design, implement, monitor, and support automated test infrastructure
- Contribute to technical guidance and recommendations for designing, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining firmware releases
- Support, maintain, and document best practices for new requirements and implementation
- Collaborate with R&D teams to meet the needs of the organization for test
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5-8 years of hands-on experience with automated test infrastructure
- Experience with Python3 or other Object Oriented programming language
- Experience with Unix/Linux development environments
- Experience with Git or other versioning tools
- Experience with GitLab or other CI/CD Platforms
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Groovy a plus
- Experience with Docker/Docker Compose a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes/Helm a plus
- Experience with AWS a plus
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.