Entry Level Software Engineer
Must be commutable to Gainesville, Florida for this hybrid role.
Interviews will begin shortly, and the position will begin in June 2022.
We are a 140-year-old/9000-person Global Analytics Organization.
Our mission: Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professional's advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society.
We are looking for an entry level Software Engineer who is passionate about using advanced technology to further the advancements in Science, Medicine, Innovation and Research.
We ideally look for someone who wants to use technology to drive the innovation process in this ever-changing landscape. Must possess strong communication-collaboration skills to be part of this growing business vertical.
In this growth infused role, you will be a key member of our Agile delivery process
Tech Stack includes: Java, Python, Scala, AWS, Node, Angular, AI, ML
The ideal candidate would
- Be interested in working for a global organization known for accomplishing good things around the world.
- Possess a desire to work within an advanced tech stack surrounded by a brilliant set of technologists.
- Have a technical curiosity to learn new things.
- Comp Science or equivalent degree or recent technology boot camp graduate.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies in a timely fashion.
Please visit Elsevier.Com to learn more.
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..
This job has expired.