We are looking to hire Multiple Full Time-Entry Level Software Engineers for our Philadelphia, PA location. Interviews will begin in January 2022 and roles will begin in June 2022.
MUST BE COMMUTABLE TO Philadelphia, PA for this hybrid role as we do not expect you to be in our office daily.
We are a 140-year-old/9000-person Global Analytics Company-Please view the below videos to learn more about us.
Our mission: Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professional's advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society.
We are looking for an entry level software engineer who is passionate about using technical to further the advancements in Science, Medicine and Research. Someone who wants to use technology to drive innovation. Must have strong communication-collaboration skills to be part of this growing division.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be interested in working for a global organization known for doing good things around the world.
- Possess a desire to work within an advanced tech stack surrounded by a brilliant set of technologists.
- Must be technically curios to learn new things.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Basic oral and written communications skills.
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..
This job has expired.