The Software Engineer III role is a hands-on developer. In addition to writing code on complex systems and applications, this position is an active team member in our agile practices and development methodologies.
The Software Engineer III will be dedicated to the development of next-generation research products for Nexis Solutions a division of LexisNexis. We are the leading global provider of news and business information, constantly innovating to help our customers succeed by combining information and analytics to increase productivity, improved decision making and outcomes. We are looking for someone with drive and technical know-how. We expect this person to be versatile, focused on detail and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Experience in the development of micro-services, database technology, design and manipulation, optimization, and best practices
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience in effective techniques of design and code reviews
- Specialized coding skills
- Knowledgeable in enterprise system design and architecture
- Interest to design and work within complex data models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving experience
- Interface with other personnel or team members to finalize requirements
- Understand detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex bug issues
- Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into working code
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary
- Participate and encourage new ideas to foster improvements through innovation
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.