This is a Remote US Opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Solutions Marketing Manager, Public Sector is responsible to lead the go-to-market solution strategy for the public sector vertical including the strategic positioning, integration, and execution of our messages of the business to prospects, customers, and partners. Use your creativity and expertise to develop compelling customer-facing content through the buyer's journey and support the solution motion. You will identify solution marketing opportunities to sell and upsell within the business and solutions to align with them. Be the subject matter expert for the solution area with a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases.
What Will You Do?
- Own Messaging/Positioning/Value Proposition - to customer, to partner (Solution, Vertical Offering)
- Create core content materials for customer-facing; tools are leveraged by sales teams (business, technical)
- Own buyer personas and verticals
- Collaborate and obtain alignment with Product Marketing product experts, Product Management, Marketing functions, Sales/Channel
- Define differentiation, positioning, and a streamlined value proposition that is clearly understood both internally and externally
- Showcase innovation to customers, prospects, analysts, and internal partners
- Enable sales teams with the training to be successful, and the tools they need to drive action for the solutions (pitch decks, customer stories, battle cards, etc.)
- Collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams (such as Sales, Product Management, and Marketing) to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, and go-to-market activities
- Public Sector marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree & higher education required
- Comfortable speaking to sales, partners, customers, analysts
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Five (5+) years of experience in product marketing within the cellular or networking technology sector
- An outstanding communicator, who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations
- Proven record of driving transformation and partnering closely with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to drive sophisticated strategic and operational initiatives
- Outstanding strategic problem solver with a customer-centric mentality
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with a strong desire to succeed
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.