Solution Sales Executive
Are you an experienced consultative sales professional that loves science and is fascinated by research?
Do you have the leadership to manage effectively and achieve in a matrix organization?
About our Team
Our Technology teams use cutting-edge technologies to build products and systems to advance science and health. We provide our customers with powerful digital solutions, helping them to research the biggest problems facing the world today. This is a unique opportunity to join Elsevier's Life Sciences Solutions team working on our biomedical portfolio of products.
About the Role
We are seeking a experienced Solution Sales Executive who will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan. This person will expand Life Sciences Solutions portfolio in North America Academic and Government markets.
- Work collaboratively with a large, complex matrix of salespeople selling products with accountability for new business revenue.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and planning for achievement of new sales target of LSS portfolio in territory
- Create and execute the LSS portfolio penetration plan in collaboration with regional sales team. Align territory/account LSS portfolio plan with holistic territory/account plan
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating crucial sales activities with appropriate segment team initiatives
- Develops an understanding of relevant customer segment the solutions are sold into, translating the solution value to be segment specific
- Identify network of influential key opinion leaders, key institutions, domain societies and governmental influencers in key markets
Work in a way that works for you
- Have university completion, Science or researcher background is a plus
- Have a background in complex solution sales approach "Consultative Selling"
- Have excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Have experience working in an international matrix organization
- Have experience and knowledge of specific solution areas (competitive), a plus
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.LSS Solutionshttps://www.reaxys.com/https://www.embase.com/https://www.pharmapendium.com/https://www.pathwaystudio.com/
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.