It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Woodfield
Responsible for contract administration, catalog and pricing administration, project support and coordination, reviewing and summarizing analytical data, internal stakeholder support, and facilitating sourcing events across clinical and non-clinical initiatives. The Sourcing Coordinator will be expected to complete their responsibilities independently and/or in partnership with Sourcing Managers and Sourcing Directors while driving continuous improvement of our processes, policies, and operations.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Reviews and negotiates various legal documents and coordinates contract implementation tasks
- Develops and maintains pipeline of expiring contracts. Monitors compliance with contracts within the portfolio, reports unfavorable variances, and works with end users to resolve issues.
- Communicates with procurement managers, supply chain, accounting, suppliers, and stakeholders to assist in the identification and resolution of issues associated with the procurement cycle (e.g., quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies) to ensure contractual compliance.
- Subject matter expert for local catalog content relevant for area of responsibility and ensure familiarity with relevant category instructions detailing buying procedure, preferred suppliers, etc. for area of responsibility. Collaborates with Sourcing Managers and Content Maintainers who will provide these guidelines.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all product and service needs and industry developments related to assigned areas and considers repair costs, parts, training, software, support, and other related costs of goods/services when developing strategies.
- Coordinates technology and gathers documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources as required
- Builds effective working relationships with supply chain colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders. Effectively communicates and incorporates the appropriate feedback and perspectives to improve outcomes, resolve issues and enhance processes.
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies to include analyzing data, supplier capabilities and business needs. Assembles and presents concise business cases, vendor negotiations and oversees the implementation of contract awards.
- Identifies and develops cost reduction ideas and initiatives, including consideration of alternative strategies for implementation. Evaluates internal and external benchmarking data to identify value beyond acquisition costs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience or education
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
80320033 Supply Chain MgmtScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.