TheNational Food Labis a fast-growing company with a vision to be the destination for tailored solutions for the food industry - beginning to end. Our mission is to provide services that help food, beverage, and supplement companies deliver safe, healthy and successful products. We seek to make a positive impact in the advancement of food safety, quality and nutrition, fulfilling our corporate promise - to improve health and improve lives.
TheNational Food Lab'sbest-in-class consumer and sensory research capabilities are the result of the acquisition and combination of two long-standing and respected organizations, the former Food Perspectives, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) and National Food Lab (Livermore, CA). Using a variety of quantitative and qualitative consumer and sensory research techniques we help our clients make products consumers love. We help our clients:
- Develop new product ideas
- Re-energize a well-established product
- Assess product-concept fit or packaging effectiveness
- Understand the product, brand and category competitive landscapes
- Present objective results to management
The SW will be accountable to verify ingredient specification information and corporate resources to update and publish the ingredient specifications. This will involve contacting suppliers to gather regulatory and food safety data, and working with subject matter experts (SME), comparing it to existing data in the system, updating the information found in the specification system and correcting discrepancies when found. Familiarity with ProductVision is a plus.
The SW will also be accountable to ensure that the specification is approved by the client and aligned to and accepted by the suppliers. The spec is then posted to the document management system.Qualifications
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); active listening skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments/ tasks
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred
- Flexible and creative; able to handle changing priorities and solve problems creatively under deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work! We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.