Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
018316 Spiral Production Worker- Recut (Open)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use hand tools including wrenches, grinders and utility knives
- Ability to read various measurement equipment including tape measures, calipers and micrometers
- Ability to read and interpret work orders to understand machine setup requirements
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Physically able to lift up to 30 lbs repetitively, 50 lbs occasionally, 100 lbs with assistance
- Able to work in a labor-intensive position - lifting, standing, bending, twisting and stooping for up to 12 hours per day
- Visually inspecting tooling, equipment, and finished product
- Operate Recut department equipment and make adjustments as necessary for each work order
- Perform changeovers between work orders to meet specifications
- Perform periodic quality checks to ensure compliance to specifications and/or COAs
- Communicate with management team on efficiency and quality matters within department
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.