The IT Team at Tyson Foods is building the technology of the future. We're transforming an 85-year-old company into the most modern food company in the world. We're developing technologies that are used in our offices, they're used in our plants, in our farms, they're used everywhere. We're building technologies that are changing the way this company works. Everything from machine learning to artificial intelligence to utilizing cutting edge technologies that will help drive our business forward. At Tyson Foods we're driving world class technology to revolutionize a world class company.
Summary: This role is a business facing role that will engage with leaders across the Finance organization to understand the key business drivers. Partnering with each transformation leader will be critical to the success of this role. Developing a roadmap that leverages the existing assets and driving next generation technology options is important to the transformational efforts. The team includes Analysts, Solution Leads and Project Managers and will work across the IT organization (and managed service partners) to execute projects and support activities.
The Senior Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological opportunities to improve efficiency and minimize risks. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from documenting business and functional requirements to assisting on more complex projects related to operational business functions and strategic initiatives.
Ideal candidate for the Senior Accounts Payable Analyst role is a problem solver who will play a critical role in defining and enabling business change, make a real difference to business success and influence the way the company operates to amplify positive impact.
- Provide strategic business analysis to drive capability development and measuring success by identifying contribution towards strategic objectives
- Partner with stakeholder teams across business units to document necessary business cases to frame opportunities, benefits, and risks to decide on a course of action
- Serve as the bridge between business problems and technology solutions by bringing a high proficiency to understand and capture complete business needs to enable IT solutions
- Manage business units relationships, expectations and stay current with stakeholder needs and strategies by developing a communication process utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (e.g. senior management, customers, technical staff)
- Cultivate strong business relationships by demonstrating an understanding of related processes, requirements, systems, and terminology
- Liaison and collaborate between key stakeholders and IT shared services on support and maintenance related activities to ensure quality of systems
- Analyze an organization or business domain, document the business or processes or systems, assess the business model or its integration with technology
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify systems processes through evaluation of business objectives, drivers, and success metrics
- Document business requirements and detailed functional and technical specifications from multi-department stakeholders for review and delivery to the development team using traditional waterfall model as well as develop epics, user stories, and their acceptance criteria for agile delivery
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of regular status reports to all appropriate parties
- Participate in project delivery and process optimization to support the execution of projects using various project methodologies including performing configuration within a variety of software packages
- Identify change management processes and techniques to handle change within a business with minimal disruption to business activities
- Develop test plans for given releases as well as execute system and integration test cases
- Analyze and interpret information technology proposals and evaluate and develop alternative implementation plans
- Ability to take a topic of higher complexity and break it into topics that are digestible by technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Handle multiple engagements simultaneously without compromising accountability or reducing level of engagement
: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical areaExperience
- 3-6 years of experience in Information Systems or related area with proven experience as a business analyst
- 2+ years of experience in financial systems
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across the team with a growth mindset towards action and learning
- Ability to work independently and set priorities based on key milestones, impact to strategic initiatives and high-level direction of management
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously in a high-paced environment
- Ability to navigate in testing management tool including test set preparation, end-to-end test scenario creation, test automation, security role testing and executing test cases
: Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and WordCommunication skills
: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to tell the "story". Experience communicating technical information to stakeholders, peers, management, and non-technical team members. Experience communicating functional requirements to highly technical team members.Preferred Skills
- SAP MM
- HP ALM
- Tricentis Tosca
- Knowledge of SAP FICO with primary focus on Accounts Payable
- Proficient in the use of process mapping software and tools (mind-mapping tools, Visio, etc.)
Some travel may be required. The amount of travel will be determined by individual project requirements.Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
This job has expired.