Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We are looking for a Sr Analyst who will join our Supply Chain Planning Applications in the IT department.
This position will be based at The Scotts Miracle-Gro world headquarters in Marysville, a suburb of Columbus, OH. Not familiar with Columbus? Visit columbusregion.com/columbus-2020/
The Sr Analyst, Supply Chain Planning Applications is part of the team responsible for maintaining and enhancing business applications viz. SAP R/3 Production Planning (PP), Blueyonder, Kinaxis Rapid Response Supply chain planning suite. This position is expected to work with users to define business requirements,design solutions, configure the system, develop Oracle scripts/programs , execute test scripts to validate the solution, create end user and technical support documentation in order to implement the solution.
What you'll do in this role:
- Develop and Maintain Oracle PL/SQL Scripts to meet business requirements.
- Design, Develop integration with SAP, JDA, Kinaxis using Business Object Data Services ETL tool
- Conduct Unit testing and cross-functional integration testing for solutions
- Provide timely production support for break-fix issues , provide nightly batch support in order to meet SLA
- Assist in gathering requirements, design, and developing minor and major system enhancements
- Ensure Technical documentation is up to date
- Ensure the Business systems are secure and reliable in supporting continuous operation of the company. Ensure software is current and install patches to keep application uptodate.
- Collaborate with internal Business Partners and works cross-functionally with departmental team members
- Drives continuous improvement by collaborating with business and department associates in areas of opportunity
What you'll need to be successful:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- 4-5 Years of experience in Oracle databases, Windows and Unix (including Linux) operating environments.
- 4-5 Knowledge of Unix Shell & Windows scripting, Oracle PL SQL, SQL
- 4-5 years of working on Integrations of Planning applications such as Kinaxis, JDA with SAP
- Knowledge of project management concepts and deliverables
Here at ScottsMiracle-Gro, we believe providing an enriching and engaging employee experience is what sets us apart from other organizations. We recognize our employees are so much more than just their job title so we offer programs and benefits that support them in all aspects of their lives. Wondering how we do it? Below is a glimpse of our highlight reel...
- Our Live Total Health program provides you with options to align to your personal needs. Selections range from medical, dental and visioncoverage for you, your spouse/domestic partner and dependents to an outstanding wellness reimbursement program to an unbelievable 401K match (up to 7.5%)as well as a 15% discount on company stock and much more
- We know ourtalent is our most precious asset and your unique development contributes to our organization's success now and in the future. Career growth at our company is not always a ladder. It's much more like a rock climbing adventure. Grow through exploration and experiences rather than a predictable linear path.
- We value the importance of family. We provide access to Maven Family Planning and up to $30,000 to accommodate for adoption, fertility and surrogacy.
- Be part of something bigger by joining one of our Employee Resource Groups focusing on diversity and inclusion, family, education and sustainability: Scotts Women's Network, Scotts Black Employees' Network, Scotts Veterans' Network, Scotts Young Professionals, Scotts Pride Network (GroPride), Scotts Associates for a Greener Earth (SAGE), Scotts Family TREE and our Associate Boards.
- Join a company with a strong belief in giving back to the communities where we live and work. We have a shared passion for service and volunteerism and believe participating in community service benefits our communities and strengthens our team.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent communities.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
This job has expired.