Remote EST or CST
This position will play a key role in supporting the Director of CX planning as part of a newly formed centralized CX strategy and operations group. Primary responsibilities will include driving the design and internal acceptance of new CX measurement frameworks.
- Manages the development of the client CX measurement COE
- Responsible for driving the development of financially-aligned attribution models that quantify the ROI of CX activities within the 6-quarter roadmap Develops a leadership-level dashboard or ongoing readout of the measurement framework
- Creates a strategic playbook that allows the CX measurement framework to be scaled, implemented and operated in partnership with the organization
- Works to define the operating model for centralized CX function that spans several disciplines and functional groups
- Apply leading practices and build a culture of best-in-class performance, mutual respect, and continuous refinement
- Able to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment that may require pivots and optimizations.
- Synthesize complex ideas into simple concepts to effectively communicate with senior leaders and works with in partnership with strategists and researchers
- Define and support the implementation, measurement and activation of data-driven use cases that demonstrate how initiatives provide value and impact to customers and client
- Ensures the data strategy and measurement frameworks align to client's organizational goals
This position requires:
- Exceptional analytics skills
- Experience with developing strategies and establishing enterprise processes/tool selection
- Strong business acumen
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Autonomous in getting things done
- Effectively interact with senior executives
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to pivot as business needs and strategies change (e.g., work on new/pressing initiatives)
- Work at both tactical and strategic levels.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and workshops across a large/varied set of stakeholders
- Experience managing small teams
- Understanding of agile process and tools
Education and Experience Required:
- Cross functional knowledge in product management, experience management, corporate and business strategy as well as domain expertise in the telecom and technology space
- 5-8+ years progressive CX strategy experience such as experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, product management, brand management, or digital operations
- Experience in a supporting and/or leadership role responsible for the design, development and implementation of a strategic plan for an organization, company or business unit
- Significant experience with developing, implementing and tracking metrics, data analysis and reporting at the organizational level
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple to understand ways
- Comfort in working up and across the organization – working with senior staff members in line and external consulting firms or creative or development partners
- Experience creating and presenting presentations to all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships
- Experiences handling extremely confidential information appropriately
- Highly proficient in identifying critical moments that drive value to both the customer and the business
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $15.00 – 115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
This job has expired.