Sr. Data Engineer *Job Title:* Senior Data Engineer
*Salary:* $100k - $160k
*Requirements:* Python, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Messaging/Microservices Architecture
We are the market-leading Property Intelligence platform for empowering insurers to deliver a next-generation experience to underwriters, agents, and insureds while increasing underwriting efficiency and profitability. Combining continuously evolving AI, computer vision, and customizable workflows to commercial, private, and public data, we support your business's unique needs through transparent, actionable property insights. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring a Senior Data Engineer that will be an integral member of the product team as you will have direct input into the growing space of remote sensing.
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer with experience working with messaging and microservices architecture, please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Working on a stack of Python/PostgreSQL/PostGIS and messaging/microservices architecture.
- Keeping tickets up to date and maintain a steady rate of development.
- Working with our partners to integrate their products with ours to improve machine learning dataset label creation.
- Writing code that brings machine learning classifiers to life
- Dataset generation, auto train systems, and automatic evaluation systems to keep us improving at a fast clip.
What You Need for this Position - Experience in highly scalable systems, including messaging and microservices systems.
- Experience in SQL (some form of relational database, we use PostgreSQL, but others translate well).
- Python experience in an application development frame here is a must.
- Experience working with third party SDKs and Web Services.
- Some experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
What's In It for You *Salary: $100k - $160k*
So, if you are a Sr. Data Engineer with Python experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Tim Donohoe
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.