CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
- Responsible for carrying out instructions and assignments given the employee by his/her supervisor in an effective manner
- Responsible for maintaining, repair, and installation of all equipment and machine tools in the plant
- Perform all preventative maintenance tasks as required
- Understanding all maintenance operations: electrical, plumbing, mechanical, heating, refrigeration, etc., encompassed throughout the plant.
- Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements as well as other WCM responsibilities
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic for manufacturing operation, with knowledge of electrical, plumbing, heating, refrigeration, and machine repair
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle legally.
- Have the ability to work successfully with computers and software.
- Experienced in the industrial environment.
- Have the ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Minimum abilities and/or skills required: lock-out/tag-out training, confined space training, Hazmat communications, hazardous waste & accountability training, forklift license, respirator training, personal protective equipment training, and monthly safety topic training
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.