At Tyson Foods, the safety of our team members is our top priority. For that reason, successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required to enter Tyson facilities.
En Tyson Foods, la seguridad de los miembros de nuestro equipo es nuestra principal prioridad. Por esa razón, los solicitantes seleccionados para este puesto deben estar completamente vacunados contra COVID-19 como condición de empleo. Se requerirá la verificación de la vacuna para ingresar a las instalaciones de Tyson.
The Senior Manager of IT Security provides leadership in support of Information Security programs and directs operations for their solution areas. This position is responsible for all aspects of the services within their area of responsibility. This position will engage with our service providers to ensure services are delivered within agreed upon service levels. The position will maintain technology roadmaps to support overall enterprise direction and will collaborate on solution portfolios to ensure alignment with overall organizational goals. In addition, the position interfaces directly with leadership toidentify, recommend, develop, plan, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions in theirrespective areas of responsibility.
This position will lead and support several functions associated with Security Operations including (SOC & security event monitoring, threat detection, incident response, appropriate use monitoring, internal investigations, eDiscovery, and computer forensics).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Mentoring & Leadership:
• Provide an escalation point for customer satisfaction and concerns related to the in-scope services
• Facilitate the improvement of IT Security services and support team through the development and implementation of necessary action plans
• Develop relationships and partner with the service provider teams, internal clients and suppliers to provide technology solutions and support models
• Provide feedback to direct reports to raise awareness of strengths and opportunities
• Communicate and clarify roles and responsibilities and set expectations for each member of the team
• Ensure team members understand their career paths and partner with them to identify opportunities to grow
• Manage outcomes provided by the service provider
• Manage the service provider against the established Service Level Agreements
• Working with the service provider, focus on structuring and restructuring processes, identifying scope and assessing the improvement or design requirements of ITIL based Service Management processes and related documentation
• Design projects and processes to improve the solution portfolio and operations
• Manage large, multiple projects with cross-functional teams
• Ensure team members and service providers are fully allocated to priority efforts that align to organizational goals
• Establish, implement and monitor policies and procedures
• Implement activities to ensure team performance is meeting or exceeding stated KPIs from IT leadership
• Interview/Fill open positions within the team with qualified individuals and hold them accountable for their responsibilities
• Manage operational budget from planning to fiscal year end
• Administer annual performance reviews based on consistent, candid feedback
• Manage indirect resources assigned to project tasks including consulting resources
• Designing and/or providing input into the training plans for team members
• Provide status reports as requested and escalate items to decision makers as needed
• Provide an escalation point for on-call support and problem resolution for area of responsibility
Application or Technology Ownership and Solution Delivery:
• Ensure effective management of all aspects (planning, implementation, support, budget, change management, licensing, etc) of business applications or technology in related area
• Develop and execute any control and compliance processes aligned to application or technology ownership
• Lead cross functional business or technical meetings
• Understand organizational strategy and priorities to ensure alignment of IT projects in related area
• Leading team and cross-functional meetings
• Advanced understanding and experience of process in related area
• Collaborate with customers and other technical staff to ensure that the delivered solution is meeting the needs of the business
Education: Minimum four-year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical area. Related experience may be acceptable. College degree preferred. Security certifications preferred.
Experience: 8+ years of experience in Information Systems or related area preferred, 6+ years of experience required. Experience managing security programs and SOC programs is preferred.
Computer Skills: broad knowledge of networks, computer systems, operating systems, applications, and/or equipment with deeper expertise in specific fields. Application of current technology developments and trends. Experience with project and work management tools.
Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Experience communicating technical information to non-technical team members. Effectively provide constructive feedback to team members
• Proven experience and technical abilities within security including Network Security, Endpoint Security, Incident Detection and Response, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Threat Management, eDiscovery, and Forensics
• Proven leadership and project management experience required
• Certifications preferred; CISSP, CISM, GSEC
• Strong understanding of roles, responsibilities and technical acumen in area of responsibility.
• Must have strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills with the ability to drive initiatives through multiple levels of business/IT.
• Must possess emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Extensive problem-solving skills
• Organizational and Planning skills
Supervisory: This position may be responsible for supervising 4+ team members including managing service providers and contractors
Travel: Some travel may be required. Amount of travel will be determined by individual project requirements.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 9 hours ago
Raleigh, North Carolina
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago