Sr. Platform Engineer If you are a Sr. Platform Engineer with experience, please read on!
Founded in 2020 with funding from top national athletes across various sports, we are a live, fully customizable, streaming app delivering live moments to sports fans.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Exciting opportunity to work in sports entertainment!
2. Founded in 2020 while fully remote and continuing to grow!
3. We are already an award winning company in just two years!
What You Will Be Doing We are seeking a Senior Platform Engineer to become an essential member of our team as we partner with various sports leagues and data providers. Our next Senior Platform Engineer will play a critical role on the engineering team in building scalable solutions for our customers and clients. This role fully encompasses platform engineering, cloud architecture, CI/CD, and lastly coaching and mentoring.
What You Need for this Position Must Have:
- Microservice Development
- Terraform (or other IaaC tools, such as CloudFormation)
- Golang (or other strongly typed languages, such as Java, C, C++)
- Relational Databases (SQL and NoSQL - such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and Redis)
Bonus points for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Agile with 2-week sprints
- Machine Learning Pipelines
- Data Lakes
- Data Pipelines
- Graph Databases (such as Amazon Neptune)
What's In It for You - $150,000 - $180,000
- Flexible time-off
So, if you are a Sr. Platform Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kara Carson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.