~This is a remote ooportunity~
The Cradlepoint team is seeking a creative Senior Product Manager to lead product management activities for our industry-leading cloud-managed wireless WAN Service Provider business. In this role, you will be driving a wide number of strategic initiatives including but not limited to: (a) defining a winning 5G & LTE product line and service creation strategy for Services Providers addressing small/medium business (SMB), work from anywhere (WFX), enterprise branches, and private cellular networks (PCN); (b) building sustainable hardware and software differentiation, and (c) creating a strategy to develop adjacent product lines to create the next big disruption. You will work within a fun culture with a strong engineering team on the development of a wide set of features and collaborate with various teams from all over the company. You will work closely with the entire Product Management team to understand and deliver on the strategic big picture, while inherently and independently being detail-oriented, organized and driven enough to identify and produce the pieces required to put that picture together.
Headquartered in Boise, ID, Cradlepoint is the global leader in software-defined and cloud-delivered network solutions for connecting people, places, and things over wired and wireless broadband. More than 15,000 enterprise and government organizations around the world rely on Cradlepoint 5G/4G LTE-enabled network solutions to keep critical sites, workforces, vehicles, and devices always connected and protected.
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with relevant stakeholders (Channel, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to build and execute on the next evolution of Cradlepoint's Managed Service Provider offering, including the product line and service creation strategy
- Drawing from your knowledge and experience you will educate a cross functional team on Managed Services Providers use of IT monitoring and Cloud technologies, service provider market, technology stack and pain points to improve Cradlepoint's overall managed service provider practice
- Research: Utilize our vast metrics and customer-focused data sets alongside your own market research to continually find the next big growth opportunity, explore the latest industry trends and features to propose ideas on how we can bring them to our service
- Validate any new or modified capabilities directly with members of the MSP partner community prior to presenting and prioritizing the persona centric requirements to engineering
- Customer Care: Partner with our Customer Support and Success teams to champion Service Provider users, understanding and prioritizing their feedback, investigating, and resolving technical issues
- Keeping the team running: Monitor the progress of tickets, clear blockers, and answer business/product questions for the development team
- Partnering with engineering, design, data science, analytics, marketing, and other key groups to release world-class hardware, features, and functionality, measure the success of products and strategize iterative improvements
- 6+ years of experience in product management
- 4+ years product management focused on service provider product and service creation for service providers
- Experience with integrations of technology into Managed Service Provider environments
- Familiarity with usage/utility-based provisioning and pricing models
- Experience defining managed service solutions for existing CapEx or OpEx solutions
- Experience defining Cloud service offers and/or service catalogs for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Demonstrated success managing and improving existing products by shipping increments in an Agile environment
- Strong customer focus and a well-honed sense of empathy for regional and cultural considerations towards building a global experience
- Curiosity that drives you to see what others don't
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with technical partners, peers, and executive management alike clearly and effectively; as well as the ability to write clear and thorough specifications and user stories
- Demonstrate strong experience with data-informed decision making; know how and when to leverage qualitative and quantitative experimentation, and adept at analyzing results from these experiments
- A positive, can-do mindset and team focus
- Bachelor's degree in various fields of study is applicable. Computer Science, Engineering, marketing, project management or equivalent experience
- Location: Boise, ID, Los Gatos, CA preferred, Remote possible
- Travel: Up to 20%
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.