Lasko Products, an industry leader in the design and manufacture of portable fans and heaters for over 100 years, is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the Project Management team in the creation and maintenance of key products in the home comfort and environment category.
The Sr. Program Manager lead the company’s major initiatives to ensure they are completed on time and on budget. This position requires excellent project management skills and the ability to effectively work with others across the organization. This person should be a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic that has experience with managing complex projects across various functions including operations, IT and Product Development.
Personal and Leadership Qualities
- Controls project scope, schedule and cost. Ensures that blueprint plan is being followed with each project.
- Coordinate program changes or potential program changes to the baseline and ensures the approved changes are communicated and implemented.
- Provides thought leadership to the creation of project plans and facilitates workout sessions and key meetings. Aids in selection of success metrics for proof of concepts, pilots, and rollouts.
- Determines and documents project issues/risks and tracks timely mitigation/resolution.
- Interact and influence regularly with key stakeholders including senior executives, customers, and board members.
- Proactively engage with business stakeholders to identify key pain points and areas of inefficiency, and proactively propose and implement improvement.
- Highlight processes in need of software development and partner with the Software Development team to execute changes.
- Maintain regional project plan, process workflow, SOPs, training material, and communication plan to ensure successful project execution on critical business initiatives.
- Plans and manages project communications with key stakeholders to keep them informed as well as escalate critical issues for timely resolution.
- At the completion of a project or project phase, captures key lessons learned and communicates to PMO and business. Effectively applies lessons learned in subsequent projects.
- Develops project charter and management plan for both internal and external team members.
- Defines and sequences activities including duration and overall project schedule; ensures focus on key dependencies and control schedule.
- Assists with the development of cross functional, cross-company project team; provides input leadership and direction when project scope or timing changes.
KPI’s of which the Sr. Program Manager will be measured by:
- Demonstrated success in strong execution and implementation of innovation solutions.
- Ability to quickly synthesize large amounts of information into actionable plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about bringing people of all disciplines (engineering, sales, marketing, supply chain, finance) together to capture opportunities and/or solve problems that have the greatest chance of overall success.
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with acute attention to detail.
- Schedule Attainment
- Project Budget Accuracy
- Resource Capacity
- Bachelor's Degree required; an MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing Large Corporate Projects
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant project management - product development experience including experience participating on project-oriented teams.
- PMP certification is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheets or MS Project and Word; ERP experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Lasko Products is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Lasko Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
This job has expired.