Regeneron's Preclinical Manufacturing & Process Development (PMPD) Analytics group is seeking an experienced Sr Scientist. In this role, you will conduct and coordinate analytical characterizations that support manufacturing process development and research activities.
A Typical Day In the Role of Staff Engineer, PMPD Analytics Might Look Like:
- Collaborate with multi-functional groups to execute analytical characterization and interpret results in support of process development.
- Assist team members to expedite analysis of samples submitted for biophysical/biochemical characterization.
- Lead team members in conducting experiments to develop novel analytical assays and investigate new analytical technologies.
- Evaluate current workflows and analytical methodologies for opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Deliver written or oral communications as a representative of the PMPD Analytics group at a wide variety of internal projects.
- Represent the company in scientific matters through conferences presentations and peer reviewed publications.
This Role Might Be For You If You Have:
- Expertise and experience in the principles and practice of analytical characterization of biopharmaceuticals, as well as current regulatory guidances surrounding analytical methods
- An interest in being part of a collaborative team with a focus on continuous improvement.
- An interest in protein biochemistry/biophysics and its application to biopharmaceutical manufacturing process development.
This role requires a PhD with 5-7+ yrs, a MS with 8-10+ yrs or a BS with 10+ yrs proven experience. Expert knowledge of current state of the art analytical methods is required and method qualification/validation is helpful. .
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.