About Drive Shack Inc.
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
The Senior Technology Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple technology projects at a variety of stages, to ensure timelines, budgets, and company goals are met. This role involves the deployment of technology to new locations under construction and existing locations.
Qualifications Qualifications and Skills
- Create and execute project plans, mitigate risk and resolve project issues
- Coordinate design/installation of low-voltage infrastructure
- Coordinate procurement, configuration and implementation of technology systems, software and infrastructure
- Manage vendor relationships and set proper expectations on deliverables, resource requirements and quality of implementation
- Identify/resolve obstacles to complete project on time and to budget
- Manage stakeholder and project team expectations, as they relate to project scope and deliverables
- Ensure interdependencies across projects are identified and managed effectively
- Interact with various teams and ensure clear communication and collaboration
- Track/manage issues, risks, and scope changes methodically and with transparency
- Document and update configuration details for each venue and perform turnover to Technology Support team at project close
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent work experience
- 3+ years leading large scale technology projects
- Experience reading and interpreting architectural and engineering plans
- Experience with low-voltage installation
- Excellent interpersonal communications kills
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex technology concepts and data in a simple, actionable way
- Excellent ability to analyze information, think systematically and problem solve.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across all levels within the organization
- Work extended hours as required and/or during other busy periods based on business needs.
- Work independently, full ownership of the tasks they are assigned
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Ability to stand for hours at a time assisting with venue openings and other projects
- Ability to travel, unassisted to special events and to support major initiatives
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time without assistance
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Drive Shack Inc is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace, preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. Additionally, Drive Shack takes action to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for everyone.