This job has expired.
Sr Windows Site Reliability Engineer (Automation) If you are a Sr Windows Site Reliability Engineer (Automation) with experience, please read on!
We are a leading provider of software and outsourced business services to the philanthropic market is looking for a AWS Cloud Engineer with a passion to push innovation, new ideas, and who is energized by tackling new challenges each day. You will be working with an agile team to build the next generation technology stack. This is a great opportunity to work with the latest best practices in an engineering team that is highly supportive of doing things the right way. Think twelve-factor, immutable infrastructure, fully containerized, infrastructure and config described in code. With mostly greenfield projects ahead of you, you'll be building a lot from scratch as we grow and scale. More importantly, you need to be comfortable with trying, failing and course-correcting fast.
As a Senior Windows Site Reliability Engineer, you'll focus on designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. The ideal candidate will have a developer's mindset towards system administration along with an obsessive focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. You will work closely with business and technology partners to maintain business continuity and assist with integrating our infrastructure in a hybrid environment (both AWS and on-premise).
What You Will Be Doing - Identify, evaluate, and automate processes currently performed manually.
- Experience writing and maintaining automation on Windows using Ansible and Powershell
- Strong understanding across infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications)
- Engage with Engineering, Security, QA and Product teams to ensure and improve the reliability, availability, security and performance of infrastructure and infrastructure-related applications
- Manage and support virtualization .NET web sites and services
- Onsite support coverage during business hours, on-call support rotation, respond/investigate reported incidents, fulfil requests for services, perform routine system maintenance, provision servers, and create/maintain support documentation
What You Need for this Position - Must have 5+ Years experience with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 including build, configuration, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience using Ansible
- Must have scripting and source code management experience, particularly for diverse systems (i.e., experience implementing these practices with systems other than web applications)
- Demonstrable experience interacting and integrating with REST APIs
- Comfortable operating in environments subject to regulatory, compliance, and risk-based security requirements
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS) and virtualization technology (VMware)
- Enthusiastic about innovative technologies and fresh challenges that come with them
- Possesses service and customer-oriented mindset and a willingness to dig into the
application rather than throw the problem over the wall
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best
- Familiarity with tools like Bitbucket, Jira and configuring them for automation is
- Familiarity with API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR, and CCPA Standards and Policies
and the associated certification and audit processes
- Auditing and Compliance Certifications such as CISA, PCI-ISA, and PCIP.
- Fintech background
- SaaS environment
What's In It for You This position is a full-time remote position. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K, and vacation time. On occasion (and after pandemic restrictions lift), travel may occur for occasional all staff events or meetings on premises in the Stroudsburg, PA office facility or the Austin, TX office facility.
So, if you are a Sr Windows Site Reliability Engineer (Automation) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.