Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates, a leading engineering and design consulting firm is currently looking for a Structural Bridge CADD designer with experience consistent but not limited to:
- Working with a team to develop structural drawings for our various clients including DOT’s, counties, and municipalities, including plan preparation, details, and quantity calculations.
- Working with engineers to develop structural plans, details, and drawings along with identifying potential project constraints and the best approach in developing and completing projects on time and on budget
- Coordinating with highway and bridge engineers/ designers to complete structural drawings for both new and rehabilitation projects
- Collaborating with project managers and design staff to provide status updates, discuss challenges, and address plan revisions
Why Work With Us?
- Required education: High School Diploma.
- Minimum years of work experience: 5 Years.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft, MicroStation, a preference with experience with Open Bridge 3D design.
- Bridge Inspection maybe available with field work as well.
- Candidate must have strong work ethic.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled