Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 800 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 50.000 staff.
Student Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Light sample preparation duties including weighing, transferring, SPE cleanup, evaporation, etc as it relates to sample prep
- Calibration of preparation equipment including balances, pipets, temperature control devices
- Dusting and general cleaning of equipment, glassware, fume hoods exterior and interior, all relevant laboratory prep equipment
- Compliance with Quality Manual policies and laboratory procedures as applicable to their position.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Must be an enrolled student
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays