Interested in contributing to improving and saving lives? Eurofins Food Chemistry Madison is growing and we're looking for amazing team members to join us.
In 2021 we moved into a brand new ISO 17025 accredited laboratory in Madison, WI designed to conduct food chemistry testing specializing in infant formula, sole-source nutrition products, hemp and CBD, dietary supplements, and a variety of botanicals.
We offer an innovative and collaborative team environment, if you are looking for an opportunity to work for an exciting growth oriented company, we look forward to talking with you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Identifies resource needs and coordinates installation and maintenance of laboratory equipment and space, as applicable.
- Reviews data, as applicable.
- Prepares technical report for clients, as applicable.
- Reviews cost estimates; compiles and provides revenue and forecast information to appropriate Eurofins staff, as applicable.
- Assures staff compliance to SOPs and other regulatory agency guidelines.
- Develops appropriate training plans and ensures staff are trained.
- Develops expertise in operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex equipment or software.
- Performs general human resources responsibilities, including recruitment activities, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, recommends solutions, and implements action plans.
- May act as front line contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Supervisor position is a full-time1st or 2nd shift
with some overtime and weekendswhen needed. Candidates within a commutable distance of Madison, WI
are encouraged to apply.QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required. (List three to five key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)Education/Experience (BMQ):
Ability and/or Skills (BMQ):
- BS/BA degree in Science, or equivalent degree plus 2-5years related experience and 0-2 years management experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of appropriate regulatory agency guidelines.
- Working knowledge of laboratory operations and an understanding of the technical aspects of the laboratory and/or computers and computer software systems.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays