AmTrust Financial Services is currently seeking a Supervisor in our Claims Operations Department. The Supervisor , Claims Intake - Claims Operations role is a key member of the Claims Operations leadership team. Reporting into the Director of Claims Operations - Shared Services they will be responsible for managing all claims intake functions and personnel, including:
- Responsible for management and oversight of claims intake units for Workers' Compensation, Liability and Property claims intake including internal staff processes and third party processes ensuring timely turn around and accurate set up of all new claims reported.
- Secures, evaluates and develops staff and develops an organizational structure which will ensure the level of performance necessary to achieve departmental and company objectives. Ensures that staff works effectively as a team.
- Ensures that staff demonstrates customer service principles.
- Ensures that all AmTrust policies, procedures and controls are followed, and that reports are completed accurately and submitted on time. Ensures claim intake staff is properly trained and informed of these procedures.
- Evaluates the performance of the claim intake staff at regular intervals to ensure consistent implementation of company standards and internal quality control.
- Communicates performance results with the claim intake staff timely and in a collaborative effort that allows knowledge development and improved performance.
- Consults with the Director on areas needing improvement.
- Develop and maintain professional customer relations by identifying and meeting customer needs.
- Together with the Director develops short-range area plans and budget designed to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Supports Director with data analytics.
- Effectively collaborates with all Claims Operations Leadership to ensure departmental and company objectives are met.
- Performs other projects as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Performing claims corrections
- Escheatment assistance/support
- Distributing complaints, SOPs and items from Legal
What We Offer
- Exceptional leadership skills; plus the ability to plan, organize, delegate, and influence;
- Two years of supervisory experience, or five years working with claim intake or claims support functions;
- Analytical and human relations skills, and ability to operate business technology are critical. Strong Excel skills are preferred;
- Effective communication skills; ability to obtain information from others and deliver information to others orally and in written form;
- Working knowledge of Call Center operations is preferred;
- Third party vendor management or engagement experience preferred;
- Industry related knowledge and experience
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job has expired.