Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
As a steward you will be leading, supporting and coaching a team of 10 - 15 Accolade Health Assistants, as well as leading by example as an Accolade Health Assistant. Your role will enable your team to give great customer care, develop and grow your team, and help them meet their performance objectives. Our stewards are hands-on working leaders who have a passion for service excellence.
A day in the life...
Manage the Team
Manage the Business
- Responsible for performance management coaching to develop a team of Accolade Health Assistants and support them in meeting their performance objectives
- Clearly define and understand behaviors through observations and data delivering in 1:1 feedback sessions with team and escalating themes and trends
- Responsible for timely reviews and approvals of team's attendance and timecards
- Supports in hiring, developing, and retaining top talent
Career Development and Growth
- Supports in driving defined metrics to deliver on customer performance guarantees
- Responsible for handling live escalations
- Partners with Senior Stewards to identify and communicate risks to stakeholders and resolve problems to ensure member service quality is maintained at the highest level
What we are looking for...
- Advocates for continuous training, learning and development
- Recognizes and develops talent
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
- 1+ years of relevant, progressive management experience (and demonstrated success):
- Managing a team in a high-touch service environment (preferably with an inbound/outbound telephonic component and/or healthcare-related); including motivating team members to high-performance and achievement of specified goals
- Operational process execution
- Recognizes and develops talent
- Creating a team environment which results in open communication, behavior consistent with company values, and group inter-dependency
- Successful tenure as Accolade Team Lead may substitute for Management experience above.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is desired
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.