CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Supplier Quality Engineer - Chemical Commodities serves a vital role in working with suppliers in an up-front, preventative mode and also in a problem-solving mode. Collaborates with suppliers and relevant internal functions such as purchasing, engineering, and the plants to guarantee the quality of components from the supply base for new product launches and current production.
This position is eligible for a hybrid work model and is located in Racine, WI.
Performs Supplier Quality Engineering activities for assigned commodities, including but not limited to:
- Qualification of potential suppliers and Approval of components - Potential supplier Audit (PSA), business case, Production Part approval Process (PPAP), Interim Recovery Worksheet (IRW), Process Audit (PA), Program Reviews (PR)
- Support for new program launches -- Tech Review, Quality Risk Assessments (QRA)
- Resolution of supplier quality issues and management of supplier quality performance -- SQP management, PIQ/PPM metrics
- Current product management (CPM) resolutions
- Assure proper nonconformity containment tools application as CSL1/2/3 (Containment Shipping Level) and proper corrective actions to achieve stable supplier conformity
- Extensive understanding of problem-solving techniques at suppliers (8D, Ishikawa, pareto diagram etc.)
- Support warranty recovery projects -- technical support on warranty claims
Annual base salary range for this position is $83,000 - $120,000 USD. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)Qualifications
Compensation & Benefits
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering - BSME, BSIE or BSTech
- Minimum six years of manufacturing/quality control/design experience in Plastic components. Three (3) of the six (6) years of experience needs to focus on: quality engineering, supplier quality engineering and/or quality management
- Minimum three years experience with Roto-molding, injection molding, fiberglass, rubber, paint, etc.
- Competent understanding and experience working with Advanced Quality Planning tools (design reviews, FMEAs, Contractual Control Plans, Inspection and Test plans, Gage R&R Studies, Capability Studies, SPC, 7-step or 8D corrective action process)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time within North America
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.