At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The Supply Planner plays a critical role in coordinating the series of activities that enable Saputo to deliver the right products, to the right places, at the right time, at lowest cost. In this role, you will be a leading practitioner of Saputo supply planning processes across product categories and supply networks.
How you will make contributions that matter...
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Responsible for creation of replenishment orders (APO-SNP) for specific product groups or regions/locations including stock requirements, stock transfers, deploying inventory.
- Routine parameter audits, and continuous improvement of inventory management.
- Develop and publish achievable production schedules for manufacturing resources utilizing SAP-PPDS/ ECC.
- Active review of data set-up to ensure alignment with production processes and demonstrated running rates, resource BOMs, CIP times, material sequences, run sizes, etc.
- In coordination with manufacturing, ensure schedules are current, representative and consistently delivered, resolving planning reasons for discrepancies.
- Ensures system generated pick lists function appropriately to direct staging of materials for production to meet the production schedule.
- Plan Material Requirements (packaging and ingredients) utilizing SAP-MRP in accordance with standard business procedures and inventory policies.
- Create purchase orders or stock transfers of packaging and ingredients for assigned locations, and ensuring inventories appropriately maintained.
- Ensure planning processes (SNP-PPDS-MRP) work in an integrated fashion and/or propose/make adjustments.
- Monitor, identify and/or escalate material shortages, overstocks, resupply and schedule (vendor, transport, production) delays affecting customers or schedules.
- Identify current and future shortages, and initiate short term recovery (reschedule, repurchase) plans.
- Lead specific follow up or remedial activities to improve customer fulfillment and mitigate inventory risk
- Train new employees in SAP and Saputo planning processes. Provide technical direction to other employees as to best system use or business process. Considered a leading practitioner in one or more SAP modules (SNP, PPDS, RCCP, MRP).
- Works cooperatively within planning community and other Saputo functions (Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Customer Service, Delivery)
- Troubleshoot supply arrangements to continually meet customer requirements (quantities, timeliness, code dates) within supply chain constraints, e.g., manufacturing and warehouse capacities.
- Act as liaison between the broader planning community and onsite production; address concerns and ensure engagement between individuals or functions to resolve challenges.
- Other planning duties as required.
We Support and Care for Our Employees by Providing Them With...
- 2-4 years of experience in supply chain, manufacturing, or similar environment (CPG industry/perishables preferred).
- A bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, applicable technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyze a situation, resolve and/or proactively communicate/escalate.
- Demonstrated history of creating order out of disorder.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, collaboration and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize work to meet required timelines.
- Previous SAP APO/IBP, ERP experience preferred. Proficiency with MS Office.
- Are self-motivated, action oriented, and have experience in a fast-paced environments.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.