Systems Engineer If you are a Systems Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a funded (200 Mill) robotics and autonomous technology company that has been in business for over 20 years that's looking to IPO soon! We are transforming government and commercial transportation with programs that include self-driving cars and trucks; autonomous shuttles; UAV; UAS; and drones. As we grow our team, we are looking for passionate people who want to build long-term careers with us!
-Hybrid remote potentially available after on-site training (number of days TBD)
What You Need for this Position - Expereince applying Systems Engineering in a development or production program
- Cameo Enterprise Architect
- Applying model-based analysis and simulation using tools such as MATLAB
What's In It for You - Medical (UHC), Dental (Guardian), Vision (VSP) and Life Insurance (Guardian)
- Short term disability insurance (Guardian, free for all employees)
- 401k plan (ADP) - 4% company matching
- Profit Sharing - up to 7.5% goes into 401k with vesting schedule (based on company profitability)
- Paternity Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Leave - 12-18 days PTO depending on seniority
- Flex Time - more than 8 hours per day you can bank for PTO (Flex time up to 24 hours)
- Yearly reviews/salary increments - bonus up to 7.5% of salary (based on performance)
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and improve Systems Engineering processes for the company that are appropriate for all levels of system development - from small R&D projects to large systems.
- Apply Systems Engineering to support the analysis and verification of system safety and performance.
- Apply Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) techniques to improve the practice of Systems Engineering
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to ensure systems requirements are captured, maintained, and verified.
- Capture software and hardware architecture details in modeling tools which are used to communicate complex concepts of system behavior and structure.
So, if you are a Systems Enigneer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.