We are looking for Tax Associates to join our Salt Lake City, Ogden, Orem, and Lehi offices all located in Utah for this full-time (40+ hours/week) opportunity. The Tax Associate start dates are January 2023, July 2023, January 2024, and July 2024.
Who We Are
Founded in 1917, Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation with over 40 offices across 15 states. At the core, Eide Bailly is a people-first firm - real people, passionate about living fulfilling lives both in and out of the office. We strive to foster an environment that is centered around respect, trust, support, integrity, professionalism, fun, innovation, and providing a work-life integration where our people can be their full authentic selves! As a result, we are proud to have been rated a Top 10 Accounting Firm in culture, relationships with supervisors, benefits, firm leaders, and work/life balance in the 2022 Vault survey.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Typical Day in the Life
- The Culture - At Eide Bailly, you'll feel respected, trusted, and cared for. The firm truly values your personal growth and wellbeing, while empowering you to not only do your job well but to also live a meaningful life outside of work . We're all here to help each other be the best version of ourselves!
- The Benefits - Focused on helping you stay well in all aspects of your life, some of the benefits you'll enjoy include a generous PTO policy, CPA benefits, access to counseling services, a premium membership to the Calm app, paid community service hours, a Lifestyle Spending Accounting, and so much more!
- The Flexibility - We strive to help all employees find an integration between their work and personal life. Our leaders are there to help you determine how to leverage flexibility to meet your personal needs.
- The Fun - We want all our employees to have fun while they work and have time to connect with coworkers. Some examples of social activities include busy season happy hours, putt-putt competitions in the office, food trucks, Flannels and Pajamas, Turkey Trots, and more!
- The Exposure - You'll have the opportunity to work alongside mangers, partners, and client executives right away!
- The Variety - You'll work on a variety of clients across various service industries providing you with the most diversified experience imaginable, helping you to determine which area(s) you may want to specialize in long-term.
- The Growth - When you start, you will be paired up with an Eide Guide AND a Career Advisor to help you acclimate to your new role as well as coach you in your career development. Any question, big or small, you'll have someone there to help you decide how and when you want to advance your career. Not sure you want to stay in your current service area? You can apply for the EB Xchange program to gain insight into various Specialty Services. Our goal is to help get you to where you want to be!
A typical day in the life of a Tax Associate with Eide Bailly might include the following:
Who You Are
- Prepare a return for a multi-million dollar real estate organization.
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed -- including tax planning, client interaction and performing special tax projects.
- Gather relevant tax-related information from a client so an accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment.
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax industry's regulations and policies.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and are working towards obtaining your CPA license.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.
This job has expired.