Tax Senior If you are a Public Accounting Tax Staff with experience, please read on! We are a Mid-Sized CPA Firm with 50+ employees located in Philadelphia, PA and are looking for someone to join our team.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity. We are interviewing candidates this week and early next week.
What You Will Be Doing You will be working along side our team to prepare and review corporate, individual, and partnership tax returns. You will also be developing tax plans and help provide solutions to any problems that may arise.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or actively pursuing CPA license
- 2+ years of recent experience in a public accounting firm, experience in Construction, Government, Auto Dealership, or Employee Benefit Plans a PLUS!
- Ability to complete various assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Possess excellent project management, analytical and collaboration skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
What's In It for You - Generous PTO bank
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Team focused environment that supports personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Mentor Program
So, if you are a Tax Senior with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.