Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Team Leader, Specimen Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Owns the execution and performance of the process for handling incoming specimens' shipments, from arrival through hand-off to the laboratory.
- Monitor local delivery times for trends, escalating as appropriate to global logistics and inform all departments when deliveries are delayed or service interrupted for any reason.
- Monitor daily operations and proactively address deviations to staff members to meet Service Levels and ensure compliance with SOPs and globally harmonized processes.
- Schedule staffing and activities in the department to ensure timely execution of services.
- Participate as required in daily department activities, including responsibility of daily stand-up meetings, flex and priority staffing, to ensure the seamless execution of services.
- Assist with writing Global Specimen Management SOPs.
- Actively participate with global management in process improvement initiatives.
- Actively participate in launching, implementing , and executing special projects
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Proven (testimonial and/or references) track record of 2-3 years as a successful senior employee or team leader.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Clear communicator.
- Flexible working hours including weekends.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to set priorities and work accurately under deadlines.
- Capable of resolving problems and escalate as appropriate.
- Prolonged usage of computer systems (>75% time).
- Professional or Technical degree (minimum 2-year apprenticeship or equivalent) following legally mandatory education.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a production environment, preferably in healthcare.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with enterprise-grade application (LIMS preferred).
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays