Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a TECHNICAL ANALYST
Responsible for the scheduling, coordination, and completion of projects for Organic Search/Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Responsible for organizing highly complex activities for the successful launch of SEO projects -
Define strategy with an eye for quick wins through long-term best practice methodology
- Perform keyword research as needed.
- Monitor web analytics data from various sources to gauge the effectiveness of technical SEO initiatives.
- Consult with product managers and other stakeholders on SEO & UX ?best practices?.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Advise, collaborate and work cross-functionally with development, design, product, and marketing and project management groups to push for technical SEO best practices.
- Monitor ranking, traffic, crawl error, and indexing reports identifying potential SEO issues.
- Effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Oversee all aspects of project implementation to deliver products and services on-time -