LexisNexis is transforming legal research. Our products contain more than 81 billion richly annotated legal documents, creating an unprecedented legal knowledge graph. Our technology changes how lawyers practice the law and is a primary driver of their success. We continue to heavily invest in advanced technologies (machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, analytics) and expert talent to take our products to the next level.
LexisNexis is seeking a talented and motivated Technical Product Manager. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with the technical leads and business stakeholders to deliver platform offerings that exceed expectations. This particular role will have direct influence on shaping the future of the platform offerings that supports LexisNexis products globally.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal and analytics services that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. The LexisNexis search index has more than 1.5M legal documents added daily from over 50,000 sources from 130 countries. LexisNexis is part of the RELX Group, a publicly traded company with over 30k employees.
- Responsible for backlog management and story development while ensuring adherence to agile best practices.
- Collaborate with product management and user experience leads on platform product initiatives to achieve or exceed program goals.
- Define and implement metrics to measure cost, performance, and product quality to improve the platform experience.
- Influence the broader LexisNexis global platform product strategy and technology architecture.
- Evangelize adoption of the platform offerings throughout LexisNexis.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in engineering or product management roles for high volume B2B or B2C platform products.
- Highly Desired Experience in the content and data management as well as experience in ETL, content enrichments, and data mining.
- Experience working on a product development team for a platform product.
- Experience working on a product development team for a platform as a service.
- Experience leading data driven performance monitoring, measurement, and improvement initiatives with applied knowledge of technologies and techniques for optimizing platform performance.
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize platform product requirements in an Agile environment; in-depth understanding of Agile Development Methodology and/or XP Practices.
- Platform product development experience with cloud-based services (AWS preferred).
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.