Kforce has a client that is looking for a prolific and experienced Technical Recruiter in Fairfield, NJ.Summary:This role will focus on delivering best in class talent pipeline for the roles and competencies most critical to achieving growth across the business. We are actively seeking to bring in a new team member who thrives in a high-tech, friendly, and collaborative environment, and who will help us continue our evolution as a world-class talent acquisition function.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience
- 2 to 5 years of technical/software engineering recruiting experience
- Proficiency in hiring developers and DevOps across the full stack; Including mobile, front-end, back-end, video, etc.
- Deep knowledge of diverse technologies with an understanding of coding and how software is built and maintained; Well-versed in tech skill sets and able to comfortably articulate current company projects and niche technical role requirements to engineering/product candidates
- An exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and able to quickly form effective working partnerships
- Proven negotiation ability-both externally with candidates-and also internally with senior-level and C-suite executives; Skilled in the 'art of the pushback'
- Exemplary communicator across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of and proficiency with applicant tracking systems, recruiting technologies, Google mail/calendaring, and MS Office suite; Social media savvy with a strong online networking presence over a variety of sites
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.