ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
The primary purpose of this position is to locate new customers and maintain good relationships with existing customer base. ALS Environmental is looking for seasoned professionals to sell laboratory services for territories that would include Mid-Atlantic region. The ideal candidate will have experience in; environmental sales, environmental consulting, an environmental regulatory agency, or laboratory with a solid knowledge of the environmental testing industry.
Territory - Western PA / West Virgina
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Develop prospect clients in assigned territory; maintain an existing client portfolio;
- Perform all related sales functions to meet sales territory goals;
- Deliver presentations/seminars for clients;
- Ability to forecast and meet budgeted revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Prepare and provide quotations as requested by existing and potential clients;
- Represent ALS Environmental at required trade shows and conferences;
- Participate in client appreciation, industry and promotional events;
- Meet required reporting due dates, deadlines, and operate in an organized manner and be available to work outside normal business hours as needed;
- Observe established safety regulations and comply with all ALS health and safety policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be professional in every aspect, self-motivated and flexible in working independently as well as with a team;
- Effective in consultative selling and relationship building with 100% commitment to success;
- Positive attitude, high energy, and dynamic with strong customer service skills;
- Experience with closing sales a must;
- Excellent verbal and written skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Previous experience working with CRM Software, Salesforce preferred.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- BBA in Marketing, BS in Science or related field, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 1 - 5 years selling experience required (2-3 years selling in the Environmental Industry and/or technical/Laboratory field preferred);
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management, and clients;
- Able to sit, and/or stand for 100% of an 8 hour day;
- Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and other equipment;
- Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
This job has expired.