The candidate will be working within the centralized repository for the State for all things law enforcement crash and crime report related. A typical day on the job includes user software troubleshooting support via oral and written communications, analyzing data using relational databases, remoting into client servers, as well as other technical problems that may arise. This individual will be working directly with Law Enforcement and Traffic Safety individuals to help improve the traffic safety programs for the state.
The candidate for this position will need to be driven and willing to work in a fast-paced environment and ready to take on skills that require critical thinking, as well as communication with direct contact of customers via phone and e-mail.
- Provide technical support for proprietary products and services
- Browser and system troubleshooting
- Query data repositories and provide reports to customers
- Review logs and transactions
- Analyze, isolate and troubleshoot complex customer issues and work those issues to resolution
- Identify issues and causes as well as resolutions for access issues, search / data issues, etc
- Work along multiple level 2 teams and identify when an escalation is needed
- Utilize multiple support tools for different products& services
- Preferred 2 or 4 year degree
- 2 years customer service in technical environment
- Knowledge of related products
- SQL experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and handle incoming calls as well as emails
- Ability to handle and track multiple escalations to various teams
- Customer Service / Team Player oriented
- Experience in handling escalated customer support calls
- General knowledge of LexisNexis products
- Preferred experience with FTPs
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.